Almost all men like wearing bow ties. This neckpiece means the will to brave the novelty of wearing something unusual and voguish. Of course, that includes boys.
Almost every mother of a boy loves to dress up her young son using a bow tie. In fact, this passion about such cuteness is very popular. There are various reasons why mothers dress their lovable sons in bow ties. Of course, there is the charming and attractive factor. Possibly their husbands wear them, and they are attempting to make the family look of a father and a son. By the way, mothers cause their sons to have a sense of fashion confidence that can serve those great all their lives.
There are three commonly known types of bow ties: self-tied, pre-tied and clip-on. Immediately forget about the clip-on and self-tied bow ties if it goes about children.
The most acceptable bow ties for children are pre-tied for a few reasons:
- First of all, it is not easy to dress up a kid, as usually all kids protest. Trying to tie a bow knot around a restless child is almost impossible.
- Second, many young gentlemen don’t like wearing pretty outfits yet. Therefore, a bow tie is number one of the things that they may take off.
- Third, children are always energetic and active. Kids like to play with everything — including their outfits, especially little cloth pieces. So, it is an amazing starting point for a newborn or a toddler.
By the way, the VABIEN bow ties for kids are fully and easily adjustable. The VABIEN adjustable bow ties fit the average (or not so average) child's neck. The neck strap on a bow tie has a clasp and a regulator. The pre-tied bow ties are easy to arrange to the necessary size and can be worn in a few seconds. Mothers can pick out a perfect outfit but no look is complete without the appropriate accessory.
A bow tie can be an excellent accessory! The VABIEN store suggests various bow ties of different colors and pattern to interest a kid:
- A bow tie with the dotted pattern has its lovely attractiveness because of tiny dots as children like such little but important details.
- A bow tie of solid warm colors can brighten up any summer wear of a kid. By the way, kids enjoy colorful things as they draw attention.
- A bow tie with a gingham pattern can finish any autumn wear with its bold and rich textures. Such amazing bow tie can be the focal point of a child’s wear and it will impress everyone.
- Never underestimate the benefits of and black color. With a black bow tie, a kid can be a little gentleman or a pretended agent 007, like James Bond.
When to wear a bow tie? In order to achieve a more conservative look, a kid can wear a bow tie with a suit and combine it with a handkerchief. And for a more casual look, there is no need in a jacket at all. The bow tie can be combined with harmonizing suspenders or just a vest to finish the perfect and amazing look.
The VABIEN store has a large variety of bow ties for children in a combination of different styles, fabric, colors, patterns and more. If you need a kid’s bow tie for a special occasion like a birthday party, wedding, occasional meeting or family pictures etc. the VABIEN store has the excellent bow tie for your lovable little child. Children worth the best!