Recently a lot of women wearing voguish outfits add some curiosity and sophistication with bow ties. Doesn’t it really look impressive? To begin with, until the 1920s a bow tie was strictly a man’s accessory. Katharine Hepburn and Marlene Dietrich officially brought a bow tie into women’s outfit in the 1920s and 1930s. These two elegant and extraordinary women were known for their male look. They loved wearing top hats, button down shirts, tailored suits, and of course, bow ties. Men, move aside, ladies are wearing bow ties! Every woman aims to look perfect, but each attire should be completed with the appropriate accessory. The common rules can be broken with a bow tie. Stylish women choose the VABIEN bow ties. Women wearing one of the VABIEN bow ties exude sophistication and astonishment. These women are not afraid to step outside their comfort zone and be a little bit daring. The right bow tie can transform a woman’s outfit from confident to unimaginative.
Therefore, the VABIEN bow tie store will give the best reasons every woman why to complete her outfits with a bow tie:
- Accessories are very important at a woman’s look like a hat, a handbag or jewelry. Consequently, a bow tie can be an eye-catching accessory that draws attention to a woman’s face.
- No matter what bow tie a woman needs, the VABIEN store offers a great variety of lovely colors and pretty patterns, and all the styles.
- By the way, the VABIEN store can suggest low prices and high-quality of the bow ties. Good things are not always expensive.
By the way, the VABIEN bow ties store is one of the best e-shops where every woman can buy a bow tie according to her tastes, wishes, and temperament. What is important and necessary, a bow tie should be comfortable and shouldn’t be an annoying piece of cloth on a neck.
In order to underline the uniqueness of every woman and provide her with comfort, the VABIEN bow ties store suggests:
- All the styles: the classic, the slim, the round-club, the diamond-point, and even more, their unimaginable combinations.
- A lot of patterns and their variations: chevron, gingham, houndstooth, check, dots.
- A lot of solid dark and light colors and shades, and their unpredictable fusions.
- Different natural fabrics: cotton, wool, calico, polyester, and their combinations.
What associations do you have while thinking about female bow ties? Could you ever think that a bow tie, the symbol of a man’s elegance and strict style, nowadays is worn by women as an occasional or a casual accessory? Nowadays a bow tie though is a true gentleman's symbol but a must-have attribute of female attire. There is a stereotype that a bow tie is to be worn with red carpet looks or smoking, but if to look through style images of various fashionistas, they choose such nice accessory as a bow tie. Therefore, why not to wear a bow tie with casual clothes? It really looks like a creative and pretty neckpiece.
Dear women welcome to the VABIEN bow ties store!